Just a wee post to say Merry Christmas to you all and thanks for reading, and for the lovely messages and comments I’ve been getting all year.
If Christmas starts pissing you off too much, just remember it’s the only time in the year you can legitimately start drinking at 11am and you can always use the time off to start planning your Christmas beach break for next year…
2011 is the year I nail the HPL rules – I have already booked in a dance class (January 11th at 7pm in case you’re interested – no point starting in the FIRST week back sheesh), will be cycling and generally getting fit and eating salad and not drinking too much wine, watching arthouse films and going to the theatre, and am planning blog posts on:
- whether we should have a stiff upper lip or not
- music to watch London buildings by (guest post)
- a guide to London comedy
- cooking to selected playlists (in time to music – will be fun)
- a post for mums and dads on how to stay happy & sane (written by my yummy mummy friends)
- a post for mums and dads from their single friends on how we can all get along better (guest post)
- another attempt at generating some urban acrobatics
- more of London’s amazing restos (The Ledbury in Jan – hurrah)
- doing a course at City Lit and a talk at the School of Life
- more happiness interviews with inspiring Londoners including those who work in the charity / volunteering sector.
Have a lovely break and see you in 2011!